2Advanced Studios http://2advanced.com
Can I just say OMG right off the bat!
I am extremely impressed w/this website and all the little nuances and effects that occur:
Top panel: contact, language, soundscape and the first set of drop down menus and how the layout and appear are impressive and if you scroll down you view the main image of the website which is fabulous piece of art. After you scroll down further there is a second set of options and drop up menus: demo reel, wallpaper, archives, preferences which in their animation remind me of The Next Generation and the Borg for some reason.
The website at the bottom: copyright 2006, contact, more news, press releases and I enjoy the military feel of the grid at the bottom w/map and ping for where they are located.
When I clicked on the link About us: the dissolves and wipes between graphics..yeah!! how fun. It brings up a new world thats daylight and green...with new links changing at the bottom...and the sound is even toned down while you browse this screen over.
Their vision: rich media landscape(poetic) with high impact experiences..(this would sum up my experience for sure !) and I am enjoying the 'real' leaves imagery that is behind this scrolling section.
-25 employees
-founded in 1999
-headquarters in CA but also have an office in Japan
-lists clientele, founders, biographies of founders, awards list and contacts within the FAQ link
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment