Thursday, August 21, 2008

Smashing Magazine - design magazine with helpful tutorials: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/

This website proved to be smashed filled with so much offerings of ads for various web building ideas, fonts, graphics, wallpapers, textures, and then of course all the various links for Smashing itself which their motto is by the way to smash you with information.
-about us, contact us, tagcloud which is filled yet another page smashed w/links to go into!, galleries, freebies, events, become an author at Smashing, publishing policies, webtips, popular posts, sideblog section filled w/yet more articles.

And then across the top of the website are more links: graphics, showcases, inspiration, fonts, how to, CSS, tools, freebies, jobs, tutorials - don't even get me started on this link -- many Adobe tutorials and there isn't even enough time in the day..and this is only the first website Dr. Scott gave me to review!!! OMG.

The many ads alone is overwhelming and I am star struck by the amount of free and available creativity that I am seeing! I feel like the links could go on forever and I think I did write about this in my first class w/you Dr. Scott.

-The website was last updated 2006-2008

No comments: