Monday, September 8, 2008

sketches for website - working on ideas




Here are some sketches for website. I'm working on ideas for the homepage which would have the title, a logo, the design. I'm still considering colors but I need to see colors on the scree first and of course use a simple font. My content will be on cemetery and headstone preservation and history. It will be an educational and historical website of information with a featured author: Tim Juhl who is a writer/poet and who peruses cemeteries (as do I) to read epitaphs and study the history and condition of cemeteries. There will be a featured section for him and his articles he will write specifically for this site. the site will also include a plethora of information such as: bibliography, cemetery website, local cemetery information, associations with preservation of cemetery headstones-sculptures-structures and the land. It will also include information about death certificate/records, roots/geneology, and of course epitaphs-the lost poetry.

No comments: